You are confirmed & registered for the casting
in Los Angeles on February 22nd
ALL THE DETAILS YOU NEED ARE BELOW.
WHAT TO REMEMBER
1. First of all, THANK YOU for confirming with All Around Talent for this audition. Basically, now you just go to the casting below with patience and a smile.
2. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS INFO WITH ANYBODY. You can refer a model, but they must be approved by us first. Send referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org with "REFERRAL" in the subject line. This info is only for registered models. There are no independent models so don't be the person that says that.
3. When you go to the audition, please be sure to sign in under ALL AROUND TALENT and fill out all paperwork listing All Around Talent to prevent payment delay. In some cases our address may be needed which is 10153 1/2 Riverside Drive #278 Toluca Lake CA 91602. MARKING DOWN YOU ARE INDEPENDENT WILL ENSURE YOU PAY A 20% PENALTY FEE or possibly loose the job. You will be caught, so please do not try it.
4. IF YOU BOOK (are selected at the audition), THAT"S AWESOME, you beat the odds!
DO NOT FORGET TO TEXT, CALL, (818.470.1911) OR EMAIL (CASTING@ALLAROUNDTALENT) IF YOU ARE SELECTED AT THE CASTING TO ENSURE PAYMENT.
NEXT, (the paperwork) please be sure to click "TALENT FORMS" under the "I AM TALENT" link on our website to fill out a W9 form for payment. If you worked with us before and have not moved or changed your name, then you do NOT need to fill this out again.
5. FINALLY, Go to the job and HAVE FUN & SMILE! This is an easy fun gig.
THE CASTING DETAILS
LOCATION FOR AUDITION -
Wella Studio Calabasas
(Building on left)
4500 Park Granada
Calabasas, CA 91302
AUDITION TIME : Friday February 22nd at 945am
WORK DATES - The job has prep after the casting until 4pm and then works the 25th, 26th, or 27th from 8am to 2pm
WARDROBE NOTES - You may wear what you want to the casting. Be sure to wear heels, they will want to see your walk
OTHER - IF SELECTED - Wardrobe and makeup will be discussed at the castings.
RATES - $400.00 minus ZER0% total
PAYMENT PROCESS QUESTIONS - Please read THE BASICS link