I AM TALENT
Thank you for your interest in working with All Around Talent.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We are a talent booking/casting company, not an classic talent agency. We do not "sign" talent. Basically, our talent brokers review your submission directly or through one of our casting services. Then one of our brokers verifies you meet the requirements to book the job. Next we will notify you if approved and email you that your approved via a casting registration/agreement form or casting invite with directions to submit. All of our rates & terms are presented to each talent prior to attending the audition. NOTE -If you are not approved, you will not receive a reply from us for that particular casting, but you may be approved for any given future casting.
There are two types of castings.
LIVE CASTINGS - require a registration agreement and audition. When there is an audition you must register to get the exact time and location (ALWAYS FREE).
DIGITAL CASTINGS - requires a specific submission and completed job agreement link.
If you book the job you make money, if you don't, you don't make money. It never costs to audition and we never try to sell you anything. Its just a normal audition. Its that simple! We often use a variety of casting services to find talent. We do not have the final say as to whether you book or not. All models must be legally 18 and legal to work in the job location. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS! All talent are hired as contractors on form W9, not employees. If you earn over $600.00 in a fiscal year, you will receive tax form 1099 from us on or before January 31st. You are responsible for your own taxes. Please refer to all of our terms & conditions for a full review of our policies. We work on a job to job basis. We are not a database of talent. We do not do in person interviews. This is an online talent booking & payroll company.
NOTE - Not all talent whom apply will be selected to attend auditions. We only send talent that fit the requirements for each given casting. We do not provide reasons why talent are not invited. We simply don't have the time. Requirements for each job constantly change so talent are permitted to reapply for other positions when they become available.
ARE EXPENSES PAID? In general, no expenses are paid. All our castings are intended for those willing to work as local hires, unless a client offers hotel. Occasionally clients will pay for expenses. If that is the case it will be clearly stated.
DIRECTIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
1. Send an email to
2. Title the email with the word "NEW", then your name, then nearest major city. (ie. NEW - Jane Doe - Los Angeles)
3. Attach 4 photos; a selfie within the past 7 days, a headshot, a bodyshot, and another shot of your choosing. Please also attach an appropriate resume. Do not submit photos with you and other people, wearing sunglasses, or in black and white. DO NOT send SNAPCHAT/BEAUTY filtered photos; we will automatically delete those submissions. We need to see you!
4. List ALL your physical sizes in the body of the email.
5. Leave your contact number.
6. We will contact you when we have something available in your area if we think you can book it.