HELP & INFO
HOW DO I GET THE TIME AND LOCATION?
You need to be invited and approved. If you are receiving the registration link, this means you are invited and approved. Once you receive the link you need to fill out the link for EACH casting. We will continue to send you castings in your geographical region. Some may NOT be right for you, some will be. ALWAYS read the talent breakdown otherwise you may be wasting your time going to the wrong casting.
I AM REGISTERING BUT ITS NOT WORKING. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
1. Be sure you are verified first by clicking the VERIFICATION link. We need to do this for fraud protection.
2. Try registering from a different device or browser.
3. After you register you need to wait up to 10 seconds and the info will appear on the SAME page. You often will have to scroll up or down to see the info.
4. Be sure you are answering all the questions. You usually have to scroll down to answer them all. Your final step will be to click the blue CONFIRM button, then click the blue CONTINUE button.
HOW DO I KNOW MY REGISTRATION WENT THROUGH?
If you reached the page with the casting details (time & location), then you know it went through. A copy of your registration is emailed to us automatically. Talent will not receive an email confirmation.
WHY AM I GETTING CASTING REGISTRATIONS I AM NOT RIGHT FOR?
Approved talent receive casting notifications based on geographical region. Not every casting will be right for you. Simply ignore the ones that are not right for you and register for the ones you are right for based on the TALENT BREAKDOWN.
I LOST MY CASTING REGISTRATION DETAILS. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
1. You may simply re-register.
2. Email us at email@example.com and request them.
3. Wait for the reminder email you receive the day before the casting. The reminder is sent to the email you registered with. Make sure its not in your spam please.
ONCE I REGISTER WILL I RECEIVE THE DETAILS FOR ALL CASTINGS?
NO, each casting is different and requires its own registration. The registration also serves as your job agreement.
SO LIKE WHY DO I HAVE TO REGISTER ANYWAYS?
Registration ensures us you have all the info you need. It also serves as your job agreement. Therefore it serves as your protection and ours. Bookings most often occur right after the casting and its next to impossible to try to get people to fill out an agreement after. The good news is if you book there is very little paperwork you need to do after.
WHAT IF I REGISTER AND I GET INFO FOR ANOTHER CITY?
1. CALL US OR TEXT US ASAP AT 818.470.1911.
IS PARKING or UBER PAID FOR AT THE AUDITION? No and in most cases its not paid for at the job either unless otherwise stated.
CAN I JUST BOOK VIA SKYPE OF FACETIME? No